I speak with Vijay Das, a health care policy advocate for Public Citizen’s Congress Watch division regarding the rising costs of prescription drugs in the U.S.
Some pharmaceutical companies have increased the cost of their drugs as much as 5,000 percent and it’s bankrupting people! I call on all politicians to take action on this craziness and push back on the companies who lie when they say the cost hikes are for more research and development.
I discuss with callers why when Democrats debate in a civil manner on actual policy, like they did in their first debate this week, they win. When in contrast, the Republicans personally attack one another and go very negative, like they did in their first two debates, they lose.
I breakdown and share audio from the first Democratic debate before making my endorsement for President. I then join Leslie Marshall to provide further analysis of how I thought the candidates did on stage.
1) Welcome to our new affiliate Charlottesville, Virginia as we discuss the difficulties of putting together a progressive radio station
2) A preview of tonight’s Democratic Presidential Debate
Jeff Lenert, Program Director of our new affiliate WPVC (94.7 FM) in Charlottesville, Virginia which begins broadcasting today.
Professor Julian Zelizer of Princeton
- 11/15/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TRAITOR