Today, I discuss my past in radio and how I got to being on 43 stations across the country.
And I discuss my future in politics, why I entered, and what I hope to accomplish in Richmond.
Thanks to all of you from across the country who’ve been regular listeners of THE INSIDE SCOOP for more than a dozen years since I began in June 2003.
I’ll be on hiatus for awhile, but I’ll be back in just three months on Monday, April 4, 2016.
I’m rejoined by Dr. Robert Shapiro, the Chairman of Sonecon, an economic advisory firm. We discuss his latest blog entitled “Will the GOP Break Up?” (http://tinyurl.com/pxsu6a2).
Dr. Shapiro is an internationally-known economist who has advised, among others, President Bill Clinton, Vice President Al Gore, Jr., British Prime Ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, and then U.S. Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Dr. Shapiro’s website is www.sonecon.com and his Twitter handle is @RobShapiro.
Merry Christmas everyone!
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged