Today, I discuss my past in radio and how I got to being on 43 stations across the country.
And I discuss my future in politics, why I entered, and what I hope to accomplish in Richmond.
Thanks to all of you from across the country who’ve been regular listeners of THE INSIDE SCOOP for more than a dozen years since I began in June 2003.
I’ll be on hiatus for awhile, but I’ll be back in just three months on Monday, April 4, 2016.
I’m rejoined by Dr. Robert Shapiro, the Chairman of Sonecon, an economic advisory firm. We discuss his latest blog entitled “Will the GOP Break Up?” (http://tinyurl.com/pxsu6a2).
Dr. Shapiro is an internationally-known economist who has advised, among others, President Bill Clinton, Vice President Al Gore, Jr., British Prime Ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, and then U.S. Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Dr. Shapiro’s website is www.sonecon.com and his Twitter handle is @RobShapiro.
Merry Christmas everyone!
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon