Should Keith Olbermann have been removed for a week for his childish tweets?
What is the line between offensive and provocative?
And I told you so: I said last week Romney wouldn’t run. Jack Burkman said he would.
The State of the Union is Strong
Why Romney Won’t Run
To all those who wish to protest police violence and injustice in Ferguson and nationwide:
There are smart effective ways to protest.
And less effective ways…
I know. I’ve organized more of them than I can count and participated in many more.
An effective protest has specific goals.
And means to those ends.
The goal should not be to block traffic.
The goal should be to engender a dialogue, make clear that this issue is far bigger than Michael Brown, and to advocate for specific concrete remedies (like cameras on police officers and discipline for renegade public officials).
This elevates the debate from a “he-said/he-dead” argument into a general plea to allow unarmed black men to be able to live peacefully in our cities…and to transform law enforcement from an enemy occupying force into necessary allies and public servants.
- 6/4/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe