Should Keith Olbermann have been removed for a week for his childish tweets?
What is the line between offensive and provocative?
And I told you so: I said last week Romney wouldn’t run. Jack Burkman said he would.
The State of the Union is Strong
Why Romney Won’t Run
To all those who wish to protest police violence and injustice in Ferguson and nationwide:
There are smart effective ways to protest.
And less effective ways…
I know. I’ve organized more of them than I can count and participated in many more.
An effective protest has specific goals.
And means to those ends.
The goal should not be to block traffic.
The goal should be to engender a dialogue, make clear that this issue is far bigger than Michael Brown, and to advocate for specific concrete remedies (like cameras on police officers and discipline for renegade public officials).
This elevates the debate from a “he-said/he-dead” argument into a general plea to allow unarmed black men to be able to live peacefully in our cities…and to transform law enforcement from an enemy occupying force into necessary allies and public servants.
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way