Intelligence Failure, Estate Taxes, and Supreme Court OpinionsJune 29, 2003
Did Bush manipulate intelligence to justify the war in Iraq?
Should estate taxes be discarded?
What about the recent Supreme Court opinions on affirmative action and sodomy?
Homeland SecurityJune 22, 2003
[Editor’s note written on the Second Anniversary: June 22, 2005]
On the first broadcast of THE INSIDE SCOOP, Mark Levine asked why the Bush Administration had not adequately funded homeland security and why there had been no investigation into its use of intelligence information prior to 9/11 and prior to the war in Iraq. The questions asked two years ago remain unanswered today.
Mark’s conclusions, that Bush was trying to “control his own intelligence” and the Administration was “manipulating the evidence”, which the first caller to the show mocked as a “runaway train” two years ago, have now been confirmed by the Secret Downing Street Minutes, which stated “the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.”
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult