Today Mark recounts the entire sorry history of the Gaza Strip.
The entire world would benefit from Hamas’ defeat.
But who would benefit most?
The civilians of Gaza who are the greatest victims of the Hamas-Israel cross-fire.
So what is the “answer”?
Conceding there are no easy ones, I will go through the various possibilities during my live show Tuesday.
Feel free to add your two cents.
Here’s a good article on the crisis:
Finally check out the pro-Hamas demonstration in NYC from someone who apparently believes in “Death to All Juice.”
I guess that would mean orange AND grapefruit AND pineapple.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult