Guest: Mike Lane, President of IntElephant Strategies
1. Why is Bush changing the rule for security clearances to encourage blackmail of closeted gay people?
2. Why is the New York Times just now admitting that Bush lied to us, being determined to go to war no matter what Saddam Hussein did?
3. Why do Republicans love massive deficit? Who they want to pay for it?
4. Bush’s immigration policy: helping businesses create second-class citizens.
Mark’s NOT going away, loyal San Diego listeners. You can still hear him live, downloaded, or podcast right here at this website.
To be added to Mark’s mailing list, click the button on the left.
Mark says: “This is my last week on KLSD in San Diego. I want to thank all of my listeners who have made my show the Number 1 talk show there. I hope to come back to KLSD some day or to Air America which is replacing my program. If you liked my show, you can let them know at Air America (Select Issue: Show Feedback: General Comment About Programming) or
KLSD (Program Director) (scroll to the bottom).”
The Third Anniversary of the Iraqi War
Why Blacks Vote Democratic
Guest: Nina May, Founder and Chairman of the Renaissance Foundation
My returning guest is Ion Sancho, the Supervisor of Elections of Leon County (Tallahassee) Florida, who is single-handedly fighting Diebold and the Governor and Legislature of Florida to give citizens a meaningful right to vote.
The California Secretary of State Bruce McPherson has approved Diebold voting machines which an independent panel he commissioned certified are easily hackable. Read page 2 of the report. The Secretary of State has asked Diebold to fix the more than a dozen hackable errors, but Diebold has not yet promised to do so.
Why is our right to vote held hostage by three monopolistic corporations?
- 12/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!