Iraqi-War Veteran Army Sergeant John Bruhns has had enough of the War there and supports the withdrawal of US forces. This article describes some of his disappointments in Iraq.
Conversely, Retired Air Force veteran and embedded reporter in Iraq Michael Payne supports Bush’s escalation of the War.
The Non-Binding Resolution to Oppose the President’s Polices in Iraq…
The Democrats’ First Hundred Hours…
The Beginning of Campaign 2008
And any other news you want to talk about….
Guest: Joe Vecchio from the Cup O’Joe Radio show on the HORN.
4-6:30 pm Eastern time (3-5:30 Central, 2-4:30 Mountain, 1-3:30 Pacific)
Every Friday, Mark is on XM, Channel 169 (“The Power”) with co-host Mark Thompson
This week, we continue the discussion on outsourcing.
Guest: Presidential Candidate John Cox, former President of the Chicago and Cook County Republican Party. Cox has publicly called Pelosi’s 100-hour Democratic Plan “EXTREME”. The Democratic Plan is:
1) Banning lobbyist gifts and travel to Members of Congress
2) Ending secret earmarks
3) Requiring “pay as you go”, i.e. no new debt (what used to be called “fiscal conservatism)
4) Raising the minimum wage over time to $7.25 an hour
5) Implementing the 9/11 Commission recommendations on homeland security
6) Cutting subsidies to the oil industry and promoting alternative energy
7) Promoting stem cell research (including embryonic stem cells)
8) Making college education more affordable through student loans.
9) Making prescription drugs more affordable through Government negotiation of better prices.
Mark thinks all of these proposals are quite reasonable.
But John Cox will tell us why he considers them “extreme.”
And perhaps his answers will explain why his Republican Party not only lost the 2006 elections but is destined to remain a minority party for many years to come…
- 12/3/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble