Know Any McCain Supporters?
Let’s Change Their Minds.
When you are being tortured, there are two lessons you can learn:
1) I’ll do my damnedest NEVER to allow this to happen to anyone else; or
2) I’ll fight my heart out to torture, abuse, and lie. If I had to suffer, everyone else has to as well. I’m so angry, I’ll destroy everything I can in my path.
It’s clear that John McCain learned lesson 2.
It’s not just that McCain is now for torture after once being against it and that he refused to join the Democrats in a bill that would ban torture by the CIA.
It’s more than that. John McCain is a vicious, vicious! dirty campaigner. He approved a message with lie after lie after lie. And McCain knew that every word in that ad is a lie.
I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. The extremely few specifics in his RNC speech were specifically lies.
Here are the facts:
Very Special Guest Today: Agnes Kincaid
I’m mad at white women!
OK, an exaggeration, I admit. But I am mad at the 10% of white women who have deserted Obama/Biden and have gone to McCain/Palin propelling McCain from six points behind to slightly ahead in the polls.
I’ve never been a big fan of identity politics. Vote your views. Vote your interests. But PLEASE don’t vote your gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation. Hasn’t the reign of Clarence Thomas taught anyone anything?
I want to see a woman President too. But I’d rather see the right President than the wrong woman. Hillary, where are you? Time to Palin-bash, now!
(And yes, for the record, I would feel the exact same away about Blacks flirting with a McCain/Condoleezza Rice ticket against Hillary Clinton. If Hillary had won, McCain had chosen Rice, and support among black men for Hillary had dropped 10%, this post would be labeled “I’m Mad at Black Men!”)
Guests: Democratic Delegate Shannon Sullivan and Republican Strategist Mike Lane
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade