- More on the next Justice Sonia Sotomayor
- Why Illinois Senator Roland Burris needs to resign
- The GM Bankruptcy
- How California’s “direct democracy” is bankrupting not just California but the rest of the nation as well.
- How to respond to North Korea
- Obama in the Middle East
And the mess of too much direct democracy that is California’s Proposition system
Let us never forget those who serve our country and have served our country.
Often mistreated by the nation’s political leaders, it is their lives that are on the front lines.
Let us never blame them for policies that are pursued by those in Washington who care too little about them.
President Obama said three words today repeatedly that were avoided like a plague during the Bush Administration:
RULE OF LAW
Finally someone gets it. Finally, we have a President that takes his oath to uphold the Constitution seriously.
Thank God. And not a moment too soon.
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way