- More on the next Justice Sonia Sotomayor
- Why Illinois Senator Roland Burris needs to resign
- The GM Bankruptcy
- How California’s “direct democracy” is bankrupting not just California but the rest of the nation as well.
- How to respond to North Korea
- Obama in the Middle East
And the mess of too much direct democracy that is California’s Proposition system
Let us never forget those who serve our country and have served our country.
Often mistreated by the nation’s political leaders, it is their lives that are on the front lines.
Let us never blame them for policies that are pursued by those in Washington who care too little about them.
President Obama said three words today repeatedly that were avoided like a plague during the Bush Administration:
RULE OF LAW
Finally someone gets it. Finally, we have a President that takes his oath to uphold the Constitution seriously.
Thank God. And not a moment too soon.
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)