- More on the next Justice Sonia Sotomayor
- Why Illinois Senator Roland Burris needs to resign
- The GM Bankruptcy
- How California’s “direct democracy” is bankrupting not just California but the rest of the nation as well.
- How to respond to North Korea
- Obama in the Middle East
And the mess of too much direct democracy that is California’s Proposition system
Let us never forget those who serve our country and have served our country.
Often mistreated by the nation’s political leaders, it is their lives that are on the front lines.
Let us never blame them for policies that are pursued by those in Washington who care too little about them.
President Obama said three words today repeatedly that were avoided like a plague during the Bush Administration:
RULE OF LAW
Finally someone gets it. Finally, we have a President that takes his oath to uphold the Constitution seriously.
Thank God. And not a moment too soon.
- 4/18/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/11/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged