Mark’s filling in for Leslie Marshall again, and he has a bone to pick with the Catholic Church.
They have issued an ultimatum to DC — threatening to stop social services in the District like feeding the hungry and housing the homeless — if they are forced to use taxpayer money to treat all taxpayers equally. Is Catholic doctrine against equal civil rights for gay people really stronger than its devotion to taking care of the needy? Even stronger than its prohibition against its divorce? Or its differences with Islam and atheism?
Mark: “Obviously, I disagree with the decision of the Catholic Church on this issue, and I published an op-ed in the Washington Post saying so.
But on a separate note, the Catholic Church has refused to grant communion to pro-choice Congressman Patrick Kennedy. Strange as it may sound, I support their right to do this…as long as they deny communion equally to every supporter of abortion in America.
My rationale is simple. You keep your Church out of my State. And I promise to keep my State out of your Church.”
Palin is the “trophy wife” of the Republican Party. And like most trophy wives bought by rich fat guys, she is pretty but also coarse and ignorant. The Republican Party thinks she looks good on their arm but she has no substance and is actually pretty spiteful. The American People knows this already and treats her as a laughingstock. But some in the Republican Party haven’t learned it yet. For this reason, I as a Democrat couldn’t pick a better nominee for the Republican Party. Palin in 2012!
Special Two-Hour Show!
Mark hosts The Leslie Marshall Show tonight.
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment