Drop the Baby! (The Secret to Financial Reform),
Rand Paul’s Consistent Philosophy (and opposition to civil rights)
and the right-wing’s new focus on immigration
Mark Hosts the Leslie Marshall Show.
On national FOX News:
And on Philadelphia FOX (Channel 29):
Mark debates Republican strategist Mike Lane on
the Oil Spill,
the Midterm Elections,
and a New Supreme Court Justice:
Sometimes it’s best to argue a perspective, and sometimes it’s best to sit back and just absorb information. Want to understand:
- How the death of the Polish President will affect American foreign policy?
- What’s really going on in Russia and post-Communist Eastern Europe? Should we fear Putin?
- Why the Greece economy failed and how it will be saved?
- The real international monetary flows that occur outside of conspiracy theories? In other words, how the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund really work?
- How all of this affects us in the USA?
My guest tonight, Professor Randall Stone of the University of Rochester, is an expert in all of these things. Listen in for reasoned, educated analysis — the kind you can’t get in televised spinbites. And I promise both you and I will learn more in three hours than you would get in ten hours of watching the cable news channels.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No