Drop the Baby! (The Secret to Financial Reform),
Rand Paul’s Consistent Philosophy (and opposition to civil rights)
and the right-wing’s new focus on immigration
Mark Hosts the Leslie Marshall Show.
On national FOX News:
And on Philadelphia FOX (Channel 29):
Mark debates Republican strategist Mike Lane on
the Oil Spill,
the Midterm Elections,
and a New Supreme Court Justice:
Sometimes it’s best to argue a perspective, and sometimes it’s best to sit back and just absorb information. Want to understand:
- How the death of the Polish President will affect American foreign policy?
- What’s really going on in Russia and post-Communist Eastern Europe? Should we fear Putin?
- Why the Greece economy failed and how it will be saved?
- The real international monetary flows that occur outside of conspiracy theories? In other words, how the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund really work?
- How all of this affects us in the USA?
My guest tonight, Professor Randall Stone of the University of Rochester, is an expert in all of these things. Listen in for reasoned, educated analysis — the kind you can’t get in televised spinbites. And I promise both you and I will learn more in three hours than you would get in ten hours of watching the cable news channels.
- 12/5/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment