Drop the Baby! (The Secret to Financial Reform),
Rand Paul’s Consistent Philosophy (and opposition to civil rights)
and the right-wing’s new focus on immigration
Mark Hosts the Leslie Marshall Show.
On national FOX News:
And on Philadelphia FOX (Channel 29):
Mark debates Republican strategist Mike Lane on
the Oil Spill,
the Midterm Elections,
and a New Supreme Court Justice:
Sometimes it’s best to argue a perspective, and sometimes it’s best to sit back and just absorb information. Want to understand:
- How the death of the Polish President will affect American foreign policy?
- What’s really going on in Russia and post-Communist Eastern Europe? Should we fear Putin?
- Why the Greece economy failed and how it will be saved?
- The real international monetary flows that occur outside of conspiracy theories? In other words, how the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund really work?
- How all of this affects us in the USA?
My guest tonight, Professor Randall Stone of the University of Rochester, is an expert in all of these things. Listen in for reasoned, educated analysis — the kind you can’t get in televised spinbites. And I promise both you and I will learn more in three hours than you would get in ten hours of watching the cable news channels.
- 5/23/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)
- 4/25/2019 How to Combat Trump’s Disregard for the Law
- 4/29/2019 Laura Ingraham Doesn’t Want to Know the Law on Trump’s Taxes
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence