In this free-wheeling discussion on the Leslie Marshall Show, Mark calls in from New York to discuss everything from behind the scenes at FOX to gambling on the midterms, from tea partiers to the economy, the marriage-equality ruling, and just about everything else.
(the last five minutes of the 90-minute audio were not recorded)
In the first excerpts, host Eric Bolling tries to blame corruption and drunk driving on the Democrats, as if they were the only politicians that had engaged in such things. As I point out, the Republicans all do the same, if not worse:
In these excerpts, Eric Bolling shows he opposes Government regulation, even if it’s to help Catholic nuns against Morgan Stanley:
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No