In this free-wheeling discussion on the Leslie Marshall Show, Mark calls in from New York to discuss everything from behind the scenes at FOX to gambling on the midterms, from tea partiers to the economy, the marriage-equality ruling, and just about everything else.
(the last five minutes of the 90-minute audio were not recorded)
In the first excerpts, host Eric Bolling tries to blame corruption and drunk driving on the Democrats, as if they were the only politicians that had engaged in such things. As I point out, the Republicans all do the same, if not worse:
In these excerpts, Eric Bolling shows he opposes Government regulation, even if it’s to help Catholic nuns against Morgan Stanley:
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade