Short answer: NO!
Let’s have the wealthy in America pay for the Iraq War and the billionaire tax cut and the corporate goodie giveaways before they start taking away the last refuge of the American Middle Class: the money they’ve socked away over the course of their working life to assure them some security in their old age or in the event of disability.
We can start by requiring billionaires to pay at least the same tax rate as janitors.Ã‚Â Why should payroll taxes end for the rich?Ã‚Â Why should hedge-fund billionaires pay taxes at a lesser rate than their secretaries?
How will billionaires, banks, insurance companies, and polluters — having already destroyed the economy and our environment — possibly convince ordinary Americans to sacrifice their own children to the ferocious beast they have created that is destroying America as we speak?
It’s a difficult task to be sure, convincing Momma Grizzlies to sacrifice their young to the poachers.
But it sure helps if our President is Black. And if you throw in the lies of “Muslim” and “Kenyan” to boot, the President’s Harvard education — coupled with his ferocious rhetoric suggesting that middle-class Americans are citizens too who also deserve a chance to succeed in life — is obviously just further proof of Obama’s dangerous conspiracy to promote a slave rebellion. Anyone remember Nat Turner?
Money is the Root of All Evil
Money is the Mother’s Milk of Politics
Does anyone see anything wrong here?
The Raucous Caucus looks at who’s financing the midterm elections.
We discuss how foreign countries (Russia, China, etc.) and multinational corporations (oil, pharmaceutical, etc.) with the help of five lawless Members of the United States Supreme Court (Scalia, Roberts, etc.) have taken over the Republican Party and made sure it follows their dictates, rather than We the People.
Will we ever see democracy again?
Listen live from this website.
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way