History of Middle East, Part 2
And I discuss with Leslie Marshall:
– how much we should publicize ISIS atrocities;
– an Alaskan village destroyed by global warming; and
– marijuana legalization in DC
The History of the Middle East, Part 1
And Mark discusses with Leslie Marshall:
– When can we constitutionally go to war without Congress?
– Should we go to war against ISIS?
– What is the impact on President Obama’s immigration plan of a Texas court striking it down?
– Should parents be prosecuted for leaving their children alone in public?
– Should we call ISIS the “Islamic State” when its ideology is not supported by the vast majority of Muslims?
The battle between hierarchy and equal justice for all continues every day.
Report from Blount County, Alabama (Redneck News)
The GOP Alternative to ObamaCare
President Obama’s Foreign Policy
Republican Hypocrisy on the Deficit
Staples would rather its #workers die then pay their basic healthcare costs.
Please shop elsewhere.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No