History of Middle East, Part 2
And I discuss with Leslie Marshall:
– how much we should publicize ISIS atrocities;
– an Alaskan village destroyed by global warming; and
– marijuana legalization in DC
The History of the Middle East, Part 1
And Mark discusses with Leslie Marshall:
– When can we constitutionally go to war without Congress?
– Should we go to war against ISIS?
– What is the impact on President Obama’s immigration plan of a Texas court striking it down?
– Should parents be prosecuted for leaving their children alone in public?
– Should we call ISIS the “Islamic State” when its ideology is not supported by the vast majority of Muslims?
The battle between hierarchy and equal justice for all continues every day.
Report from Blount County, Alabama (Redneck News)
The GOP Alternative to ObamaCare
President Obama’s Foreign Policy
Republican Hypocrisy on the Deficit
Staples would rather its #workers die then pay their basic healthcare costs.
Please shop elsewhere.
- 11/21/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH