History of Middle East, Part 2
And I discuss with Leslie Marshall:
– how much we should publicize ISIS atrocities;
– an Alaskan village destroyed by global warming; and
– marijuana legalization in DC
The History of the Middle East, Part 1
And Mark discusses with Leslie Marshall:
– When can we constitutionally go to war without Congress?
– Should we go to war against ISIS?
– What is the impact on President Obama’s immigration plan of a Texas court striking it down?
– Should parents be prosecuted for leaving their children alone in public?
– Should we call ISIS the “Islamic State” when its ideology is not supported by the vast majority of Muslims?
The battle between hierarchy and equal justice for all continues every day.
Report from Blount County, Alabama (Redneck News)
The GOP Alternative to ObamaCare
President Obama’s Foreign Policy
Republican Hypocrisy on the Deficit
Staples would rather its #workers die then pay their basic healthcare costs.
Please shop elsewhere.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult