I discuss why ‘thoughts and prayer’ from Congress are simply no longer good enough for victims of gun violence. I also discuss Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT) and other Senators filibustering in the Senate to raise the issue of Congress’s inaction on laws to prevent future gun violence.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the historical significance of Hillary Clinton becoming America’s first female major party nominee for President.
I also discuss where I think Bernie Sanders goes from here.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the irony in the GOP acting shocked that Donald Trump made racist comments towards the judge overseeing the Trump University case.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No