I discuss why ‘thoughts and prayer’ from Congress are simply no longer good enough for victims of gun violence. I also discuss Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT) and other Senators filibustering in the Senate to raise the issue of Congress’s inaction on laws to prevent future gun violence.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the historical significance of Hillary Clinton becoming America’s first female major party nominee for President.
I also discuss where I think Bernie Sanders goes from here.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the irony in the GOP acting shocked that Donald Trump made racist comments towards the judge overseeing the Trump University case.
- 6/4/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe