I discuss why ‘thoughts and prayer’ from Congress are simply no longer good enough for victims of gun violence. I also discuss Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT) and other Senators filibustering in the Senate to raise the issue of Congress’s inaction on laws to prevent future gun violence.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the historical significance of Hillary Clinton becoming America’s first female major party nominee for President.
I also discuss where I think Bernie Sanders goes from here.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the irony in the GOP acting shocked that Donald Trump made racist comments towards the judge overseeing the Trump University case.
- 5/23/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)
- 4/25/2019 How to Combat Trump’s Disregard for the Law
- 4/29/2019 Laura Ingraham Doesn’t Want to Know the Law on Trump’s Taxes
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence