When you are being tortured, there are two lessons you can learn:
1) I’ll do my damnedest NEVER to allow this to happen to anyone else; or
2) I’ll fight my heart out to torture, abuse, and lie. If I had to suffer, everyone else has to as well. I’m so angry, I’ll destroy everything I can in my path.
It’s clear that John McCain learned lesson 2.
It’s not just that McCain is now for torture after once being against it and that he refused to join the Democrats in a bill that would ban torture by the CIA.
It’s more than that. John McCain is a vicious, vicious! dirty campaigner. He approved a message with lie after lie after lie. And McCain knew that every word in that ad is a lie.
I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. The extremely few specifics in his RNC speech were specifically lies.
Here are the facts:
Guests: Democratic Delegate Shannon Sullivan and Republican Strategist Mike Lane
Appearing on Mark’s spin-off show “Inside Scoop – Virginia,” Mark shared some of his experiences at the Democratic Convention and argued about Sarah Palin.
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment