Appearing on Mark’s spin-off show “Inside Scoop – Virginia,” Mark shared some of his experiences at the Democratic Convention and argued about Sarah Palin.
This last clip is what Mark was responding to on Day 3.Ã‚Â Right-click to download.
After Mark told the truth about Dick Morris, he wasn’t invited back to FOX for the rest of the Convention.
(1 hour; Video of Mark begins at 10 minutes into the program.)
What emboldened Putin?
How can we stop him?
Mark will examine the history of the region and give insights into ethnic cleansing, including the sad fact of its surprisingly common occurrence throughout history and what can be done about it.
As America goes deeper and deeper into debt (due to Iraq, corporate welfare, Bush tax cuts, etc.), foreigners are increasingly buying up American companies. The dollar sinks. They’re richer. We’re poorer. Is there any way out?
Guest: Samantha Clemens, who counsels American corporations on the effects of globalization. Samantha has her own Boston radio show, which you can check out at SamanthaClemens.com.
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)