The man has resigned.
But why was the FBI spying on him in the first place?
Should high-class prostitution even be illegal?
A man in prison today for no other crime except for being the most successful Democratic politician in Republican Alabama.
Here’s how he was imprisoned by Karl Rove — a man who should himself be in prison for treason — for doing the same things that George Bush does every day.
Guest: Scott Horton of Harper’s Magazine
A group of very powerful corporations in Canada, Mexico, and the United States is working with the Governments of these three countries to set up the North American Competitiveness Council.
You’ve probably never heard of it. And that’s exactly the point. Its critics call it NAFTA 2.0. Get all the details tonight!
Guest: Dr. Gabriela Lemus, Executive Director of the Labor Council for Latin American Advancement
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult