Washington PotpourriMay 28, 2009
- More on the next Justice Sonia Sotomayor
- Why Illinois Senator Roland Burris needs to resign
- The GM Bankruptcy
- How California’s “direct democracy” is bankrupting not just California but the rest of the nation as well.
- How to respond to North Korea
- Obama in the Middle East
Justice SotomayorMay 27, 2009
And the mess of too much direct democracy that is California’s Proposition system
Memorial DayMay 25, 2009
Let us never forget those who serve our country and have served our country.
Often mistreated by the nation’s political leaders, it is their lives that are on the front lines.
Let us never blame them for policies that are pursued by those in Washington who care too little about them.
Mark on Air America: Obama v. CheneyMay 22, 2009
I was interviewed by Richard Greene
Restoring the "Rule of Law"May 21, 2009
President Obama said three words today repeatedly that were avoided like a plague during the Bush Administration:
RULE OF LAW
Finally someone gets it. Finally, we have a President that takes his oath to uphold the Constitution seriously.
Thank God. And not a moment too soon.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult