(broadcast stream) (.mp3 download)
Like rats deserting a sinking ship, Republicans are increasingly saying that Majority Leader Tom Delay should stop relying on his privilege against self-incrimination and answer the serious questions about his corruption, criminal activity, and ethical violations.
But one Republican is not deserting his fearless leader: our guest today, Jim Parmelee, Chairman of the Northern Virginia Republican PAC. He’s one of the few Americans left defending Delay’s corruption and refusal to answer questions about it. Call in and challenge Jim!
Other topics which may be discussed:
– Thoughts on the new Pope Benedict XVI (Cardinal Ratzinger)
– Why Senator Rick Santorum’s in political trouble;
– Why Republicans believe that $7 million is not enough money for Parris Hilton to get tax free for doing nothing;
– Parmelee’s attempts to defend John Bolton; and
– Anything else YOU care to bring up