“Will You Shut Up, Man?”October 1, 2020
During this episode, I recap and analyze the first presidential debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump.
You can watch this episode here on Twitter/Periscope or here on Facebook Live.
How Many More Will Die from the GOP’s Obsessive Lust for Power at All Costs?September 24, 2020
During this episode I share my multitude of concerns for our country following the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the vicious and power hungry response by Republicans, and how we can all respond as Americans to save our Democracy.
Watch this episode here on Periscope or here on Facebook.
Decency or Dictatorship: The Choice Is YoursSeptember 18, 2020
During this episode, I discuss comments made about the COVID-19 pandemic by Donald Trump and Joe Biden at separate town halls this past week.
I also share audio of Olivia Troye, a former adviser to Vice President Mike Pence who was his lead staffer on the coronavirus task force, who is endorsing Democratic nominee Joe Biden for President. According to CBS News, “Troye, a lifelong Republican, said Mr. Trump’s “biggest concern” was how the pandemic would affect the election.
“It was shocking to see the president saying that the virus was a hoax, saying that everything’s OK when we know that’s not,” Troye said. She added that Mr. Trump “actually doesn’t care about anyone else but himself,” and gave an example of a time when the president said during a task force meeting that “maybe this COVID thing is a good thing.”
You can watch this episode here on Twitter/Periscope or here on Facebook.
How Could Any Republican Still Support Donald Trump?September 10, 2020
I’m joined by by Republican Strategist Mike Lane to discuss new audio of Donald Trump telling Watergate Reporter Bob Woodward on Feb. 7th that COVID-19 is five times deadlier than the flu, and on March 19th that he was “playing down” the threat of the virus.
We also discuss the recent news that Trump called Americans who died in war “losers” and “suckers,” according to four senior officials in his administration, as reported in ‘The Atlantic.’
You can watch this episode here on Twitter/Periscope, or here on Facebook.
Gaslighting: The Republican DystopiaAugust 27, 2020
Watch this episode here on Twitter/Periscope or here on Facebook.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult