“For me, on THE INSIDE SCOOP, content has always been my first priority. I have worked hard for almost three years now to bring you exceptional guests, first-rate analysis, and lots of “news the Government does not want you to know.” But, as anyone in radio knows, the product you put out rarely makes a difference to your success. What makes a difference is listeners, stations, and advertising. So, while I’ve had phenomenal success in breaking stories and attracting the podcast community — 20,000 at last count subscribe — it’s important that I re-focus the effort on attracting new stations and new listeners. You can help by encouraging local radio stations to carry THE INSIDE SCOOP.
“THE INSIDE SCOOP will continue every week, at least twice a week, with the stories and analysis you have come to appreciate. The blog will continue, I hope, to be a place of interesting exchanges of views and debate and occasional poetry. I’m not going anywhere. And as more radio stations capture my Sunday show — and more television stations my Monday show — I will be able to return to five days a week doing what I like best, giving you THE INSIDE SCOOP.”
— Mark Levine
– Why We are Losing the War on Terror
– Why Judge Alito Should Be Filibustered
Sam Alito was chosen by the President to overturn Roe v. Wade. Expect him to deny this obvious truth in the upcoming hearings. The question for Mark, however, is will his right-wing, theocratic ideology trump his respect for the Constitution? And will he defend the Bush Administration’s belief that it is above the law?
Mark reports on the hearings this week, and at the end, gives his view on whether Alito should be confirmed or filibustered.
Mark’s guest, Jennifer Van Bergen, is the author of The Twilight of Democracy : The Bush Plan for America and The Unitary Executive: Is The Doctrine Behind the Bush Presidency Consistent with a Democratic State?
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult