“For me, on THE INSIDE SCOOP, content has always been my first priority. I have worked hard for almost three years now to bring you exceptional guests, first-rate analysis, and lots of “news the Government does not want you to know.” But, as anyone in radio knows, the product you put out rarely makes a difference to your success. What makes a difference is listeners, stations, and advertising. So, while I’ve had phenomenal success in breaking stories and attracting the podcast community — 20,000 at last count subscribe — it’s important that I re-focus the effort on attracting new stations and new listeners. You can help by encouraging local radio stations to carry THE INSIDE SCOOP.
“THE INSIDE SCOOP will continue every week, at least twice a week, with the stories and analysis you have come to appreciate. The blog will continue, I hope, to be a place of interesting exchanges of views and debate and occasional poetry. I’m not going anywhere. And as more radio stations capture my Sunday show — and more television stations my Monday show — I will be able to return to five days a week doing what I like best, giving you THE INSIDE SCOOP.”
— Mark Levine
– Why We are Losing the War on Terror
– Why Judge Alito Should Be Filibustered
Sam Alito was chosen by the President to overturn Roe v. Wade. Expect him to deny this obvious truth in the upcoming hearings. The question for Mark, however, is will his right-wing, theocratic ideology trump his respect for the Constitution? And will he defend the Bush Administration’s belief that it is above the law?
Mark reports on the hearings this week, and at the end, gives his view on whether Alito should be confirmed or filibustered.
Mark’s guest, Jennifer Van Bergen, is the author of The Twilight of Democracy : The Bush Plan for America and The Unitary Executive: Is The Doctrine Behind the Bush Presidency Consistent with a Democratic State?
- 9/26/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/26/2019 Biden v. Trump on FOX
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA