As America goes deeper and deeper into debt (due to Iraq, corporate welfare, Bush tax cuts, etc.), foreigners are increasingly buying up American companies. The dollar sinks. They’re richer. We’re poorer. Is there any way out?
Guest: Samantha Clemens, who counsels American corporations on the effects of globalization. Samantha has her own Boston radio show, which you can check out at SamanthaClemens.com.
Q: What happens when a young girl, daughter to Christian Scientists, gets strep throat?
A: She dies.
Typical Republican — and McCain’s top economic advisor — former Senator Phil Gramm considers America a “nation of whiners”, because we complain about our declining economic power, our wealth disparities, our loss of competitiveness, and the fact that we are increasingly owned by Saudi Arabia and China (due to the massive debt caused by the Republican giveaways to the rich and the bottomless pit that is the Iraq Occupation).
Sounds to me a lot like Marie Antoinette before the Revolution. Except she was far prettier than Gramm and much kinder. She heard the complaints of the starving masses and would have at least let us all “eat cake.”
Tonight Mark is on Richard Greene’s show discussing how the House of Representatives can jail Karl Rove for disobeying yesterday’s subpoena from the House Judiciary Committee.
Catch the story the mainstream media has missed. Urge YOUR Representative to hold Rove in “inherent contempt” and jail him in the Capitol until he obeys the Congressional subpoena. The Capitol switchboard number to reach ALL Members of Congress is 202-225-3121.
Here’s House Judiciary Chairman John Conyers saying he wants Americans to call their Members of Congress to urge them to find “inherent contempt” for Harriet Miers’ disobedience of his subpoena.
And the case against Karl Rove — who appears to have used the full criminal power of the US Government to make up a false claim to imprison an innocent Democratic Governor (of Alabama) solely for political reasons — is far stronger than the case against Miers.
Conyers: “Conyers: “I don’t want it to be heard … that I was a party to you urging tens of thousands of people to swamp the telephone lines of the Congress to get them to do what you and I want them to do.”
– Jealous Jesse Jackson
– How Obama is smartly using the Bush misconceptions on the Faith-Based Iniative to his own advantage
– Gina Gray, American hero (former public affairs director at Arlington National Cemetery)
– The trouble with “crying wolf” from Iraq to Iran
– Bye Bye Helms. Enjoy Hell.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No