I was on FOX three times today to discuss Charlottesville.
(They changed the topic at the last minute on me.)
Here’s the first time, which occurred prior to Trump tweeting or saying anything about it:
Here’s the second time, where Trump’s tweet comes out in breaking news in the middle:
Here’s the third time, after Trump condemns “many sides” but does not denounce white supremacy:
The best response to a brutal rape is to try the alleged perpetrators in a court of law and, if found guilty, imprison them.
The worst response to a brutal rape is to change all police officers into immigration enforcement agents.
If all police are immigration agents, then the undocumented immigrants who witness crime will not report it, and crime will skyrocket.
What makes people think we can blame all immigrants for the crimes of one or two, anyway?
Immigrants — even the undocumented — commit crimes at a lesser rate than American citizens.
If a red-haired person commits a crime, should we lock up all red-haired people?
Is this not the very definition of prejudice?
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)