The conservative talk show host AGREES with me about the danger of having Trump as the puppet of our greatest enemies.
Meanwhile, I argue with the FOX Host, who was apparently unaware that Trump’s National Security Advisor Michael Flynn (who, for some reason, I mistakenly called Michael Lewis…oops! sorry about that), retweeted lies claiming a “Hillary Clinton child sex ring.” It was a similar lie that caused a North Carolina man to shoot up a DC pizza joint.
My one regret is that I referred to the North Carolina man as “mentally ill.” That was a mistake. I don’t know that. He appears to have a sincere belief — based on the hard work of Putin/Trump and their Propagandists — in things any intelligent, informed person not deluded by Soviet-style propaganda would know to be insane.
I have to recognize that not everyone who believes the ridiculous incendiary untruths of Donald Trump and his minions is “mentally ill.” A third of the nation can be wrong, misinformed, ignorant, racist, delusional, or angry. But they can’t all be crazy.
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!