The best response to a brutal rape is to try the alleged perpetrators in a court of law and, if found guilty, imprison them.
The worst response to a brutal rape is to change all police officers into immigration enforcement agents.
If all police are immigration agents, then the undocumented immigrants who witness crime will not report it, and crime will skyrocket.
What makes people think we can blame all immigrants for the crimes of one or two, anyway?
Immigrants — even the undocumented — commit crimes at a lesser rate than American citizens.
If a red-haired person commits a crime, should we lock up all red-haired people?
Is this not the very definition of prejudice?
The conservative talk show host AGREES with me about the danger of having Trump as the puppet of our greatest enemies.
Meanwhile, I argue with the FOX Host, who was apparently unaware that Trump’s National Security Advisor Michael Flynn (who, for some reason, I mistakenly called Michael Lewis…oops! sorry about that), retweeted lies claiming a “Hillary Clinton child sex ring.” It was a similar lie that caused a North Carolina man to shoot up a DC pizza joint.
My one regret is that I referred to the North Carolina man as “mentally ill.” That was a mistake. I don’t know that. He appears to have a sincere belief — based on the hard work of Putin/Trump and their Propagandists — in things any intelligent, informed person not deluded by Soviet-style propaganda would know to be insane.
I have to recognize that not everyone who believes the ridiculous incendiary untruths of Donald Trump and his minions is “mentally ill.” A third of the nation can be wrong, misinformed, ignorant, racist, delusional, or angry. But they can’t all be crazy.
- 12/5/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment